Our business model and communications platform revolve around the idea that you should be able to easily and conveniently access your wealth anytime, anywhere. Furthermore, we provide you with the tools to take control of your assets and put them to work, whether it is paying bills or requesting wire transfers. You have multiple convenient options to access your wealth, as well as your financial advisor.
You can access your financials via:
Our integrated platform
- Simplifies your life by integrating accounts across financial firms in a single web-based portal
- Keeps you informed by providing accurate and up-to-date net worth values; no need to manually aggregate data in a spreadsheet
- Integrates all aspects of your financial life on a customizable planning dashboard
- Shows how your multigenerational wealth plan is evolving Is compatible with practically all devices and latforms, including PCs, tablets, smartphones running both the Apple and Android operating systems, without any downloads
- Allows you to conveniently request electronic fund transfers, send wires, pay bills, mail checks, from a single portal, using the method you find most convenient: on our website, via email to us, over the phone, via fax or even regular mail.
Easy and Convenient Access
To help you save time we utilize aggregation tools that allow you to access all of your separate accounts with a single login and on a single, unified screen. Many of our clients, have asset portfolios deposited with various custodians. A 401K portfolio may be held in one custodian for example, while the employee stock options are safeguarded elsewhere. We safely and securely pool data from over 800 financial institutions, allowing you access to all of your holdings by logging in to a unified system with a single username and password. Speedy and useful response to phone calls, messages and emails is always a top priority. We are there for you when you need us.
Traditional Banking Services
Our custodians provide checking and direct deposit services for your convenience. You can also withdraw cash with an ATM card at TD Branches.
Your Financial Advisor is at Your Service and can be accessed via:
Virtual Meetings and Telephone
We pride ourselves on our availability; we are available for calls and videoconferences during
- 6am to 6pm PST (GMT-08) to covers business hours across multiple continents, reflecting the global nature of our clients and their travel
- including on NYSE holidays (whereas most financial firms are closed), since we see our service to go much beyond what happens in financial markets.
We are delighted to schedule appointments outside those times.
Face to Face Meetings
We are available to meet with you and your family where you need us, both domestically and internationally. As examples, just in the last few years, our staff has met with clients and prospects in
- the US (San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Miami)
- Europe (Milan, Rome, Paris, Istanbul)
- the Caribbeans (Nassau in the Bahamas, Georgetown in the Caymans)
- Asia (Bangkok, Taipei, Bali)